- Thank you so much for giving Frankie back his life. He is a different dog now. He goes camping with us, for walks and is just living again. We are so happy.
- Our vet was really impressed with the workmanship of your chair- he hung a picture of her in it in his clinic.
- Samanatha loves her cart! We are now able to walk about 1.5 miles every day (wind, rain, snow, mud, everything)! You gave her a new lease on life!
- I can tell that there must have been a lot of time and research put into the design of these wheel chairs.
- I can't thank you enough....your company has given her her quality of life back! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!
Dog Wheelchairs - Quad Support(Looking for prices?)
Quad Chairs are for rehabilitation following cervical disc injury/surgery, for pets born with balance issues, or for pets that have generalized weakness in all four limbs but are otherwise healthy. A Quad Chair will support the front and rear of the pet. The Quad Chair allows the legs to touch the ground, but still have the weight supported. The Quad chair allows you to control the amount of weight the pet bears on all limbs and allows for full range of motion.
The response to our Quad Chair has been overwhelming, a much needed device for pets that require more assistance than a regular wheelchair provides. If you have any questions regarding the Quad Chair or any of our products, please let us know.
A Quad Chair includes: Front and Rear Support Sling, Belly Support Strap, Rear Leg Slings, and full length frame. The Quad Chair converts from a Full Support Chair to a Rear Only support chair for rehabilitational use.
Front and Rear Support Slings- included with quad wheelchair purchase
Made of ultra thick orthopedic grade neoprene with nylon back on one side and a luxurious fleece lined inner layer for the ultimate in comfort and suport. Gives you two ways to help your pet! Provides ample support yet does not constrict your pet's natural movements while in the wheelchair. Comfortable, soft neoprene shell with looped webbing support underneath. Also can be used separately as a hand held carrier to assist your pet for short trips to answer nature's call, going up/down stairs, getting in/out of the car, etc. Our support slings are made to order for each pet so that we may accommodate your pet's needs. Designed to allow your pet to urinate and defecate while wearing, keeping your pet cleaner and drier.
- Light Weight Frame- Yet strong enough to easily support large breed pets weighing up to 250 pounds. We've made wheelchairs for pets from under a pound to over 250 pounds.
- Pneumatic Wheels- Air filled tires with a sealed maintenance free bearing cartridge to give your pet the most comfortable ride available. Allows your pet to maneuver over a wide variety of terrain- grass, gravel, sand, pavement, and rocky, uneven terrain.
- Stirrups, allow pets without sufficient use of the rear legs to rest their legs comfortably. If the pet is able to move the legs, it allows the pet to exercise the rear legs by kicking back and forth. Note: At any time your pet is in the wheelchair, you have the option of leaving the rear legs up or down, depending on the terrain your pet is walking over and your pet's ability to use its rear legs.
- "Walking" Axle- Allows pets to use the wheelchair with the rear legs down. Our innovative design allows for greater clearance over large obstacles, which is a real bonus for vertically challenged, active pets like our dog Ben.
Refer to our Online Measurements Chart or printable Measurement Chart for the measurements needed.
Shipping Information:Shipping Prices are UPS GROUND, to the East Coast this time can be 5-7 business days, if you prefer to receive your pets wheelchair faster, please call/email for additional shipping options.
See more photos
Quad Support Wheelchair Pricing Information - Wheelchairs Include Rear Support, Belly Support and Front Support Slings
Refer to our Measurements Chart for the measurements needed.
Trying to save money?|
Click here for information on our:
I recently purchased a wheelchair from you. I looked around all the sites on the internet and, after careful consideration, I decided to buy my pet's wheelchair from you. I am writing to tell you that I think it is the best choice I ever made. Your wheelchairs are very well crafted and I would highly recommend you to anyone who needs a wheelchair for their pet.
I purchased this for my Italian Greyhound, Noel. I read all your instructions but I have to tell you there was no learning curve for her. As soon as I assembled the wheels and adjusted it, she took off and hasn't looked back. I am attaching a picture of her. She has always been a very happy dog, but this has brought the spark back into her eyes. She gets so excited when it is time to get in her chair that she wiggles so much that I can hardly put her back legs in. Needless to say, your wheelchair is a real hit among the humans and dogs. Thank you so much for all that you do.
(read more testimonials)