- Jen at Canine Rehabilitation recommended you because of the quality of your products and your customer support. Spunky and I are glad we took her advice.
- Thank you so much for giving Frankie back his life. He is a different dog now. He goes camping with us, for walks and is just living again. We are so happy.
- Our vet was really impressed with the workmanship of your chair- he hung a picture of her in it in his clinic.
- I can tell that there must have been a lot of time and research put into the design of these wheel chairs.
- Samanatha loves her cart! We are now able to walk about 1.5 miles every day (wind, rain, snow, mud, everything)! You gave her a new lease on life!
Dog Support SlingsWith the help of the Doggon' Wheels Support Sling there is no more bending over to wheel barrel your pet or holding onto an awkward, bulky towel (or your pets tail...).
Our support sling is made of thick orthopedic grade neoprene with nylon backing on outside and a micro-fleece lining on the inside. An adjustable handle allows the Doggon' Wheels Support Sling to accommodate the height of the person assisting the pet.
Designed to allow pet to urinate and defecate while wearing to keep your pet cleaner and drier.
We offer a Rear Support Sling for pets with rear limb only disabilities and a Front Support Sling for pets that need front limb assistance.
"I would say, that the Rear Support Sling is the best thing ever. We have tried multiple ones and this is the only one that fits and works for Ripley!"
|X-Small - 1 to 20 lbs||$50|
|Small - 21 to 30 lbs||$55|
|Medium - 31 to 40 lbs||$60|
|Large - 41 to 65 lbs||$65|
|X-Large - 65 to 95lbs||$70|
|XX-Large - 95lbs plus||$75|
Refund and Return Policy